Tips For A Smooth Arrival
Coming to Singapore? Here are some tips for a smooth arrival!
|Claiming your Luggage
||Refer to the flight information screens for baggage claim belt. Free trolleys are available.
||Proceed to Green Channel if you do not possess any controlled, prohibited or restricted items, taxable or dutiable items exceeding your Government Service Tax (GST) relief/duty-free concession, or items for which no GST relief or duty-free concession is granted. If in doubt or otherwise, use the Red Channel.
||24-hour currency exchange counters are located in both terminals.
||Terminal 1 Tel: (+65) 6542 6966
Terminal 2 Tel: (+65) 6545 0318
|Passenger meeting service
||Represents the ideal way to associates, V.I.P. guests and friends on your behalf. Also provides immigration clearance to foreign workers/maids/employment pass holder/seamen.
Terminal 1 Tel: (+65) 6546 8168
Terminal 2 Tel: (+65) 6542 2848
|Singapore Visitors Centre
||Opens daily from 6am - 2am.
|Getting around Singapore
||Visit Ground Transport Centre (Terminal 1) or transport counters (Terminal 2) for car rental and information on Singapore's public transportation system.
- Airport Shuttle Service --- S$7 (adult) and S$5 (child). 6am-2am daily. Book at counter.
- Taxi --- Approx. S$15 to city (metered fare), excluding surcharges: S$5(Fri-Sun 5pm-midnight); S$3 (all other times). Join taxi queue.
- Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) --- Under S$1.40 to city.
- Car Rental --- 7am -11pm daily.
- Limo Taxi --- S$35 to any destination. Surcharge S$10 for every single stop en route to final destination. Book at the counter.
- City Bus --- Under S$2 to city, 6am-midnight daily.